Diary entry on 5 memorable day of summer vacation

Dear Diary,

Today was the first day of my summer holidays. I spent the day playing in the garden and flopped down with a book in hand to read. I made a plan of finishing thirty books in thirty days. My friend who lives next door came over and we decided to help out my father in the garden when he came home from work. We played scrabble and chess until evening. Mum made us muffins and we happily wolfed them down.

On the first day

In 9:08 i wake up in the morning and i go for a walk and for a long time i was cheating with my friends .In the evening i want to my friends house spent long time with my friends talking about our planning for a long trip to Mumbai ..

Second day

Today was a bright morning.Today my mother told to walk and i was watching the television for 1hr. In the evening my aunt and cousin come to visit us. I play with my cousin till 8:00pm and had dinner at a restaurant when we reached home it was already. 10:00pm.and i go to sleep.

Third day

Today was completely a boring day Today was just and watching television and i call my friends to come my home but want to some other places i feel so sad that day and i here that my mom and dad was planning to go to my grandparents house tomorrow feel so happy.

4th day

Wake up on 7:30am and started our journey and reached at10:30am and my grandparents were happy. My parents were planning to stay for 2 days. In evening sit with my grandpa and grandma having a tea in the night i played with my grandparents. I sleep with my grandparents it was joyful day.

Last day

Today my grandma wake me up and giving me a tea after beating i want to the hall and my parents packing the bags then i want to our garden and watching all beautiful things. I spend along time with my grandparents. I feel so sad living my grandparents . Giving in the car i was thinking my grandparents i wish i can stay for 1month. Any way today was a great day for me

Thankyou 

I it helped you then please subscribe to my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgOASEBeGxMOBC7LPOF8iBQ

Newest
Previous
Next Post »